Friday 28 September 2012

New Feature On The Blog

Ham radio is all about learning new things and keeping abreast of new developments in our hobby and in general. Broadening our knowledge base keeps the old mind active.

A new feature I’ve been wanting to implement on this blog is a Link Of The Day. Some days it will be included along with what I’m writing about or it will be a stand alone article that I find interesting, either about amateur radio, computers, science or a good old fashioned WTF type link. More often than not there will be at least two links that I find interesting and hope that you do too.

I hope you all find this new feature as interesting as I do.

Remember, you read it here first! – Bob VE3MPG

Links of the day:



ManWearingTinFoilHat

Tin Foil Hats Actually Make it Easier for the Government to Track Your Thoughts

 

 

 

 

 

3dsunforthei

3D Sun for the iPhone 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


No comments: